Ms. Stevens serves as SVP, Director of Digital Communication & Business Intelligence at Wealthspire.
Caite’s multi-faceted experience in the industry allows her to leverage technology to both improve operations and provide insight to critical firm metrics. With over twenty years’ experience in financial services, Caite has held leadership roles in Finance, Technology, Process Improvement, and Client Service.
Prior to joining the firm in 2006, Caite spent a decade serving several major Wall Street firms, where she earned the FINRA Series 7, 52, and 63 licenses before making the transition to RIAs. She is a professional member of the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM).
- Director, Platform & Business Intelligence; Principal at Bronfman Rothschild
- Director, Finance, Technology & Administration; Principal at Bronfman Rothschild
- Director, Administrative Operations at Highline Wealth Management
- Operations Manager at The Abramowitz Group of Morgan Stanley, Raymond James & Associates, Raymond James Financial, and Merrill Lynch
- Registered Client Service Representative at Legg Mason
- General Securities Registered Representative at Olde Discount Stockbrokers
Education & Credentials
- BS, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Finance
- Certified Information Professional (CIP)
- Certified Professional Controller (CPC)