Erik joined the team in 2020 through the acquisition of StratWealth, bringing over 12 years of industry experience. As a Certified Financial Planner™, he focuses on partnering with high net worth individuals and families to create comprehensive plans that successfully help them meet their overall wealth goals.
Previously, Erik held various positions at Fidelity Investments, serving as a financial consultant after several years as an investments and financial representative.
In his spare time, Erik enjoys golfing year-round and snowboarding in the winter. He currently resides in Annapolis, MD with his wife, Jillian, and their dog.
- Financial Consultant at Fidelity Investments
- Investments Representative at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative at Fidelity Investments
- Investment Advisor Representative at AXA Advisors LLC
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Central Florida, Business Administration – Finance
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Series 7 and 66 licenses
- Life, Accident, and Health licenses